Sunday 9 October 2011

Washing Tables

This week I set up two washing tables for the children. One table is for washing hands and the other is for washing the dirty cloths from polishing and cleaning activities. Here are what the tables look like:

Hand washing table:
Cloth washing table:
The older children in the classroom have really enjoyed working with these activities. They have developed a sense of responsibility for the cleanliness of the classroom and have spent a lot of time on the cleaning activities in the class.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! Looks so tidy and organized. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I love it so much! I hope I will be able to do the same in my futur school.

pooja said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Kaleidoscope said...

Looks Fab! :) Well done!

Waliyyah said...

Inspirational ! Thanks so much for all of your wonderful information !

Unknown said...

Love your washing station .. I need to set this up asap ❤️